CLOSED: Federal Client Executive
Federal Client Executive
The Federal Client Executive is a client-facing role responsible for
identifying, qualifying and closing professional services business in a
dynamic and rapidly changing Federal market. The goal of this role is to
drive incremental information security consulting services and managed
service revenue to the Federal client base.
This individual will possess a thorough understanding of our sales methodology and execute against this process to deliver immediate and consistent returns.
This role will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer.
- Ability to differentiate the value of our service offerings in a competitive environment
- Assisting in the preparation of accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Prospecting and opportunity development
- Establishing relationships with key partners and vendors to provide better solutions to potential clients
- Orchestrating strategic planning program targeting and maximizing sales and revenue gains
- Developing joint marketing programs that define roles, maximize support and increase our market awareness
- Creating and forging new partnership for current and new programs
- Negotiating new contracts
- This role will report directly to our Chief Operating Officer
- This role is client facing
- This individual will work closely with our COO, Federal practice Manager, CEO and other key stakeholders in the pursuit and delivery of services to the Federal client base.
- At this time, there are no direct reports for this role.
- US Citizenship, active clearance a bonus but not required, but must possess the ability to gain an active clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales to the Federal Government
- Proven individual sales performance of $5M+ per year in services delivery
- Extensive and active contact list within the federal agency community
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- The job is client facing and will require extensive travel to meet the needs of the client base
- A background check is required in addition to a drug test
- No polygraph test is required at this time
- The position offers a flexible work from home arrangement to those qualified
- This position is based in the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area and no relocation assistance will be provided
Compensation Plan and Benefits
- Compensation is a combination of base salary and a variable component that is commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 15 Days PTO
If interested in this positions at ThetaPoint, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
About ThetaPoint, Inc.
ThetaPoint is a leading provider of strategic consulting and managed security services. We help clients plan, build and run successful SIEM and Log Management platforms and work with the leading technology providers to properly align capabilities to clients needs. Recognized for our unique technical experience, in addition to our ability to quickly and rapidly solve complex customer challenges, ThetaPoint partners with some of the largest and most demanding clients in the commercial and public sector. For more information, visit www.theta-point.com or follow us on Twitter or Linked-In.