CLOSED: Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for outbound
prospecting and is measured by how effectively they move leads through
the ThetaPoint Sales Process. The goal of this role is to educate and
leverage insights to assist solving real problems that our potential
clients are having.
This is an entry-level position and the optimal candidate will have the opportunity to move into an inside sales or outside sales role depending on ambition, motivation, passion, communication skills, and their willingness to learn.
- Responsible for outbound prospecting into the appropriate ThetaPoint target market.
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities.
- Effective communication with potential clients via email, social media, and phone to identify their business needs and discern how ThetaPoint’s service offerings can optimize their business.
- Develop a solid understanding of our service offerings, closely follow industry/target market trends, and over time, develop key client relationships.
- Perform other duties as needed
- This role is client facing and currently reports to our Chief Operating Officer
- Currently, there are no direct reports for this role
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Outgoing personality and excellent listener
- Passionate about learning
- Understanding of Cyber Security is a plus, but not mandatory
- Possess a positive outlook
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions
- This position is based in the greater Boston area and no relocation assistance will be provided
- The position offers a flexible work from home arrangement for those qualified
- Background check and drug screening required
Compensation Plan and Benefits
- On Target Earnings (OTE) of $50,000 to $70,000/year depending on experience
- OTE is comprised of salary and variable compensation component
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 15 Days PTO
If interested in this positions at ThetaPoint, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
About ThetaPoint, Inc.
ThetaPoint is a leading provider of strategic consulting and managed security services. We help clients plan, build and run successful SIEM and Log Management platforms and work with the leading technology providers to properly align capabilities to clients needs. Recognized for our unique technical experience, in addition to our ability to quickly and rapidly solve complex customer challenges, ThetaPoint partners with some of the largest and most demanding clients in the commercial and public sector. For more information, visit www.theta-point.com or follow us on Twitter or Linked-In.